All Hearts are dead except those with knowledge... All those with knowledge are asleep except those who perform good actions... All those who perform good actions are deceived except those with sincerity... And all those with sincerity are in a constant state of anxiety... [Imam Shafi'i]

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Me finally here

Salam salam to all,

After many of me pathetic attempts at setting up a blog (most wof which has failed) I've finally made one. Me writes this with the assumption that this will work. Goodness gracious me (Bevo girls - do u rememba that?), i even made a blog b4 and it was all running smoothly but then i couldn't post on it. It didn't even show up as me having any blogs for meself.

Anyways, ppl betta post in me blog! Well, even if ye dont i'll keep writing in me blog about meself. Man, i sound like that weird dude from the Simpsons - u no, the redhead dude.

Well, I hafta go now, study calls
- save me! I dont wanna go!
But i must, its important
- I need a life!
You already got 1
- Get away frm me
My precious!
- I hate u Gollum
U need me Smeagol
-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - bachao!!!!!

hehe, Salams all :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaisha said...

hehe, T apu, ur exactly like me.
pul·chri·tu·di·nous mane hoche Characterized by or having great physical beauty and appeal. I didnt know that. Thanx 4 da compliment. And welcome 2 me blog! And u'll fit in fine here with ur fancy shakespearian words ;). Ami to asi amar pagla pagla kotha niye. Shakespeare just sed em in english, lol. So u're a-ok *thumbs up*.

11:54 am

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

lol, trust John Smith to love redheads :P

Hey if anyone knows any bangali red heads can u lemme no, mite just be the perfect match 4 my dear John Smith, hehe.

9:42 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home