All Hearts are dead except those with knowledge... All those with knowledge are asleep except those who perform good actions... All those who perform good actions are deceived except those with sincerity... And all those with sincerity are in a constant state of anxiety... [Imam Shafi'i]

Thursday, June 16, 2005

EXAMS!

I need help concentrating 4 exams! Any ideas ppl. I'm the worst procrastinator! Worse than flynn, ash apu, any1 else! No matter how much i yell at meself it dont work :(

How do u guys concentrate? Ash apu's been called a science geek by some1 who i wont mention *cough cough*, how do u study?

Lost is on 2nite!!! yay!!! Love that show! Hafta watch! U c, me parents come home at 6 and after 7:30 I watch TV sometimes and afta 8:30 i'm always watching TV coz all the good shows r on den. So they dont c me studying and they think that im always watching TV, hehe. I'm not always watchin TV but i'm not exactly always studyin either. But its all good. No prob bobs.

Hey u guys like the name of me blog: C'est la vie = thats life. Do u rememba the song from the band Bewitched called "C'est la vie"? I used to really like it. "Say u will, say u wont, say u'll do wat I don't. Say the truth, say to me, C'est la vie" - ring any bells? well, im ancient wen it comes 2 songs so lave me alone.

Now i shud really go - studies calling. I'll save u guys the gollum impersonations ;)

Wassalam

4 Comments:

Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

Watching TV, I dont watch any TV for months...not exaggerating...not even news. So yeah, maybe cut down on watching TV...i don't have any other advise...being a procatinator myself

7:48 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

No TV, I cud never do that :P But I cud decrease it insha Allah. It's just that we have too many TV's at home (1 downstairs, 2 upstairs, and computer is like a TV kinda coz of the DVD player in it). So u c I'm usually home alone, no1 keeps a check on me - too much temptation.

Ash (feels wird without the apu attached, but shud get used 2 it :P), u no wat happens 2 me if i study 4 a while and then give myself a break? I end up studying for an hour and breaking 4 like 2 or 3 hours, lol. I need some1 at home with a lathi (stick not kick) to hit me wen i deviate from studying. Any1 willing 2 offer :P?

At least some1 thinx c'est la vie sounds cool. Learn from Ash, Flynn! hehe :P

9:53 am

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

See, amar problem is I have too much freedom, in everything!

And tha lathi thing, yes, people need to resort to that. Munira apu sent me i think more than 10 virtual smacks, it still didnt do the trick.

But u c, to have motivation, often u need some1 to motivate u. Usually at home, I motivate ppl and no1 moivates me.

12:37 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

lol, okie dokie, thanx anyways ppl. I'm a loser i know i know =(

11:49 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home