All Hearts are dead except those with knowledge... All those with knowledge are asleep except those who perform good actions... All those who perform good actions are deceived except those with sincerity... And all those with sincerity are in a constant state of anxiety... [Imam Shafi'i]

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Black

http://www.indiafm.com/reviews/05/black/index.shtml

Ok, I know that many of u absolutely HATE bollywood movies but please read this review. It's about this new movie out called "BLACK". It's definately 1 of a kind and most unlike other hindi movies. It's abt a blind, deaf and mute girl and her struggle to survive in the world and eventually get an education. There is no melodramatic love story (like most other Bollywood films) and (believe it or not) no songs! The style of the film is very western (which is much better than the Bollywood style i find). But the story is very touching. I'd reccomend it to u guys to watch it. Plus they speak in english like in half the movie. So it wud be good for all you non-hindi-understanding ppl. So read the review and tell me wat u think.

3 Comments:

Blogger flynn.t said...

Your spelling and grammar are atrocious- and you're lacking paragraphs.
However, on a brighter note- you have far less typos, and congratulations on starting you INDEPENDANT blog! yay!
Cest la vie... cute, real cute(note the sarcasm), and predictable, but original, in a very Ishi type of way...make sense?

3:40 pm

 
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

If you have it, I might ask you to let me borrow it...otherwise i dont see myself watching it.

By the way, did I tell you Irfan Makki writes reviews for Hindi movies? All these singers are turning me off!

7:54 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

Wow, really? I didnt no that. Thats kinda sad to find out, not to mention totally unexpected.

TC, i re-labelled my URL for the blog into something u wud understand. Do u like it :P

hehe, M apu, u can borrow it from me insha Allah. Actually wen i watched it I felt so thankful to Allah for the basic things I have in life like the 5 senses. It really makes u appreciate the basic things in life that we take for granted.

9:41 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home