All Hearts are dead except those with knowledge... All those with knowledge are asleep except those who perform good actions... All those who perform good actions are deceived except those with sincerity... And all those with sincerity are in a constant state of anxiety... [Imam Shafi'i]

Friday, June 17, 2005

Can u c it?

Free 3D Wallpaper 'Orcas' Dream' 640x400

Salams every1,

I'm just experimenting with something. I've pasted a jpeg image above this text. Can u c it? If u can't can any of u please explain 2 me how 2 attach photos here?

Thanx a bunch :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaisha said...

I can c the pic, can any1 else c it? I like this pic, usually i hate fantasy stuff, but this 1's pretty cool.

3:49 pm

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

I see it! And it's nice.

9:35 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

Go to www.visualparadox.com

They have some mad wallpapers. On the main page, just go to 'wallpapers gallery' (I think thats wat it was). Their 'abstract' and 'fantasy and sci-fi collections are quite good.

11:17 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home