All Hearts are dead except those with knowledge... All those with knowledge are asleep except those who perform good actions... All those who perform good actions are deceived except those with sincerity... And all those with sincerity are in a constant state of anxiety... [Imam Shafi'i]

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Top 10 Muslim Pick-up Lines

Salams ppls,

I found this posted up on the Islamic Sydney site and found it hillarious! Check it out!


1. Oh my gosh! I just saw part of your hair, now you're obliged to marry me.

2. Our parents engaged us when we were little; they must have forgotten to tell you.

3. I'd like to be more than just your brother in Islam.

4. Will my platinum VISA cover your dowry?

5. Will you help the cause of the Ummah by helping me fulfill my deen? "

6. Wanna pray in jamaat? Shoulder to shoulder, feet to feet?

7. Assalamualaikum, so what time does a hurain like you have to be back in Heaven?

8. Can I have your Wali's phone number?

9. Let's get married so I don't have to lower my gaze every time you walk in the room.

And my personal favourite...

wait for it.....

wait for it.....

10. Is your dad a terrorist, 'cuz you da bomb!


There were a few more but i dont no i found a few of em quite inappropriate so these are the ok ones according 2 me.

2 Comments:

Blogger eccentric_human said...

LOLZzzzz at these..haha i cant stop laughing..
ehh..mmm.. ISHI!!! y r u posting these..eehh??;) ki holo?? ghotona kharap mone hocche.. ki bepar.. ??!!
have u heard sum of these from ppl?!
a aa aaa...

okay, i wasn't supposed to b commenting. but just cudn't resist.. take care ya.. and share with us what cud be the REPLY if u hear these from ppl?!

5:26 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

lol, reply... Amake jodi keo eshob bole (keo kokhono boleni dost, lol) I'd be lost for words and just be on the floor rolling with laughter! Reply ki debo nijeo jani na. HAHA.

6:09 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home