All Hearts are dead except those with knowledge... All those with knowledge are asleep except those who perform good actions... All those who perform good actions are deceived except those with sincerity... And all those with sincerity are in a constant state of anxiety... [Imam Shafi'i]

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Coming up...

Assalamualaikum people,

I'm on break now from uni for one week. But nevertheless I have so much to do. But I just CANT put my mind 2 it! I cant believe we're already half way through our break and I havent completed ANYTHING! Time is passing me but i cant keep up and I know that its entirely my fault :( I'm sure u all go thru this too, rite? Any tips?

Well, 2moro insha Allah a bunch of us are going ice skating. So am looking forward 2 that. It shud be fun insha Allah. But the only thing i'm scared about is the number of people coming. I think theres way too many people coming. So we shud just keep a track of every1. The funniest thing happened 2day. One of my frend (who never went ice skating b4) was asking me whether she needed 2 bring a helmet with her? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We both had a long laugh after she asked this.

On Friday is the SUMSA (Sydney Uni Muslim Students Association) glamer and glitz night. Its a girls only dinner which is a fundraising event for the muslim society. Insha Allah quite a few of us are going so I am quite excited abt that too. I've already planned my shari, make up, jewellery, even shoes! I know this makes me sound really superficial and shallow, but we hardly ever get an event like this, where us hijabis can dress up so much. So this is a rare opportunity, so I wanna make the best of it insha Allah.

Well, i dont wanna bore you ppl anymore with tales of my unlively life. Eituk porar jonno dhonnobad! Biday my dear frends. Assalamualaikum.

4 Comments:

Blogger llanin said...

walaikumassalam,
hope u have enjoyed a nice day there.nice blog.

2:29 pm

 
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

Shariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! I'd love to see the pics if you took any!

11:57 pm

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

Aa SB... about your shallowness... nono, I shall refrain from stating the Flynnic sentiments ;).

But I totally understand what you mean... there aren't nearly enough events for me to steal the limelight ;D. (I'm ONLY KIDDING!!) But I was happy & thankful mainly to my Mummy dearest for putting on the 6m long wrap-around... so I gave the voucher to her.

8:36 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

Good on ya man 4 giving up prize 2 ur mummy dearest. Thanx a lot 4 putting up with us that day. I know we caused havoc at ur place so we all shud get u guys something BIG!

12:39 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home