All Hearts are dead except those with knowledge... All those with knowledge are asleep except those who perform good actions... All those who perform good actions are deceived except those with sincerity... And all those with sincerity are in a constant state of anxiety... [Imam Shafi'i]

Friday, June 17, 2005

I did it!

Alhamdulillah, guys,
I did it!
Me very happy :D
I don't think I've accomplished something so great in a long long time.
Last time I accomplished something so great was almost 8 months ago!
Cheer me on ppl.
Guess what I did?
I bet ya u can never guess...

4 Comments:

Blogger flynn.t said...

You grew more hair??---on your head that is.

No- I got it- you understand geopolitics! What else is there?!

9:36 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

lol, hair... HAHAHA.... hair, thats a good 1 flynn...

Flynn, how cud i understand geoploitix 8 months ago - i only started it this semester. Plus, I still dont understand geopolitix :(

Keep guessing...

11:02 am

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

John Smith got it! I studied! I was quite happy wen i did it actually. But for the last few days it hasnt been asproductive :( mainly coz I started work.

By the way, ppl, meet Pamela - most of u no her so no further intro needed, yes it is the Bev Hills Pamela....

9:37 am

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

Is that all?? And here I was hoping for some exciting news....lol- just kidding. Good on ya, matey! It's more than what I've been doing as of late.

4:05 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home