All Hearts are dead except those with knowledge... All those with knowledge are asleep except those who perform good actions... All those who perform good actions are deceived except those with sincerity... And all those with sincerity are in a constant state of anxiety... [Imam Shafi'i]

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm so freaked!!!!

Salams ppl,

OMG OMG OMG, the scariest thing happened! I went driving/shopping yesterday with jannah apu in the car. And guess what? Parking korte giye ami ar ekta garite lagaye disi! It was so scary! I cudnt stop trembling. It wasnt a super big collision or anything, but amader garite ar onno garita-te mark legeche. So there is evidence of the impact. Some ppl saw what happened. So if they decide je onno garir manushke bole dibo, its ok. They shud. But at that moment i was so ovewhelmed with all sorts of emotions I decided to drive away to another suburb 2 do the shopping. Get away from that whole shopping area. And never come back! lol, i probably will go back but no time soon and hope no1 remembers me. But onek koshto kore abbu ammuke convince korsilam 2 get insurance under my name as well and alhamdulillah after a long wait they did. So it shud all be ok now. But even now i'm so scared! And ashamed that i ran away. Kintu ar ki kortam bolo, i know amar oi garite ekta note ba kichu likhe rakha uchit chilo. But i was just thinking of abbu ammu's reaction. And at that moment that was enuff to scare me so much that i ran away :(

Anyway, just felt like taking some time out of my bz schedule and sharing that with u guys. Now if abbu ammu gets a call 2 say they hafta pay up, thats ok. I dont mind coz they can handle this situation. But i cudnt so i left. Allah help me! I felt like such a coward and still do. What wud u guys do if it was u????

8 Comments:

Blogger Jibonjatri said...

so you are nineteen! That's THE age. No worries. I rammed my car into the fence of the mosque right after I had bought my really nice car (which by the way is not so nice anymore, even though it still holds a pretty big place in my heart, ;) ) and then had to fix the fence. These are really small stuff. Alhamdulillah that you are safe. You know, vehicular accidents can be so bad! All my friends that I know have gotten into some serious accidents during their first years of driving. So,if you get away with some small ones, say Alhamdulillah! You really need some to learn. Oh, BTW, always have wudu when you are driving, seriously!

4:25 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

U really had 2 pay $1200!!! T apu, i wudve died on the spot thinking abt it! Ppl in oz r so mean abt these things. We got hit several times and no1 left notes or anything. cant exactly blame em, i did the same thing - ran away. But in NZ, we only got hit once and we founf 3 or 4 notes on our car. 3 from other witnesses and 1 from the person who hit our car. of course we were so stunned by their generosity we didnt charge them or complain. But i only wish that ppl in oz had similar courtesy!!!

7:52 am

 
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

you know leaving a note on their car whould have been the right thing to do...no matter how much the cost. Not only is it illegal to not leave your details...but if they track you down, you may be made to pay more...
I'm glad it wasn't a serious accident!

3:43 pm

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

Nothing to say... since I drive like a "pagol" or a "gunda"... my Dad's words...lol!

12:24 pm

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

OK- something important to ask:

Did you go?? To see it?? How was it??
What happened??

9:01 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

Do u mean HP 4??? I didnt go yesterday :( But insha Allah we r going this weekend. Cant wait!! Did u go?

9:04 am

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

Lol! Of course I didn't go... it's a weekday.
We might go this weekend as well.
My sisters are bringing friends, but all my no-good buddies live worlds away, so I can't exactly invite them, now can I?

12:27 pm

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

ISHI- TELL ME YOU WATCHED IT!!

And update!!

Oh- and one last thing: We really MUST plan when to visit school again... next wk (Teusday & Friday are good for me).

5:38 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home