All Hearts are dead except those with knowledge... All those with knowledge are asleep except those who perform good actions... All those who perform good actions are deceived except those with sincerity... And all those with sincerity are in a constant state of anxiety... [Imam Shafi'i]

Saturday, November 19, 2005

New Beginings...

Assalamualaikum,

Seems like every1 has a post up on this topic. So i wont say much more. But this is what happened for those who r clueless abt it:

Next year will be 1 of tremendous change for all the girls here.

  • Ms Doe getting married this year and moving to the UK a year later
  • Ash moving out of Sydney to study medicine

So to celebrate all these changes we decided to have a party we would never 4get! Its funny, change hoi na hoi na, kintu jokhon hoi shob ekshathe hoi. I didnt realise what all these changes meant but now after the party i'm @ home just contemplating on what this means. I cant really explain what it means 2 me. But I am starting 2 feel an emptiness inside. I know that as tacky and cliche as it mite sound, i mean it with all my heart. My wellwishes to all those sisters who are going to start a new begining in their life. May Allah make this new life easy for you insha Allah. Ameen.

On the bright side, the party was a big success alhamdulillah. It truly was a party 2 remember. All the girls looked amazing masha Allah. And our Ms Doe really did look like a bride-to-be. And Nira apu began what looked like an intense training sessions on the social ettiquetes of a bengali bou with Ms. Doe, who was increasingly looking embarassed! The games were excellent! The food was superb! Everything was just the way it shud be alhamdulillah! And the best part of all was the company. Honestly, it is hardly ever that we get all the girls 2getha 4 an occassion such as this. So alhamdulillah for this opportunity. Wallahi I love all u guys 4 the sake of Allah :D. For those of u going 2 bd, please be careful, and for all of u, keep me in ur prayers.

Wassalam

7 Comments:

Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

please take off point no#2. I do not like 'much a do about nothing. I mean it ishi. Please.

11:34 pm

 
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

u still haven't taken it off??

1:27 pm

 
Blogger Jibonjatri said...

y'all are FUNNY! If ishi lives in the country, and the "phone call" is considered local, not so expensive, fast, and effective, why aren't you doing that? I don't think she has checked her blog or anything. LOL....Yes, ishi, do take it down girl! Rule of thumb, never talk about anyone's marriage until you have finalized the *date* of nikah. Or even better, until the day before the nikah, or until after the nikah. No, I am not at my usual state of sarcasm. Seriously. But, folks call her or something, lol

1:15 am

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

LOL- totally agree, PA.
I mean, if you really want it off, then just SMS her or something- it's soooo much easier!

And I have yet to put up my (delayed) post (mainly quotes from the party).

5:05 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

Sorry peoples, i deleted it now. Maaf kore dio. havent been on blog since i posted this up. So as soon as HP told me whats going on i deleted it. I dont understand y u ppl didnt sms or call!!!

6:56 pm

 
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

man I was just too ticked off to sms...thanks now...por afi and zaki nearly had a heart attack when i told them...i wonder if they're not contemplating some punishments during their flight...

7:24 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

Ok, let me catch my breath here. I've been out somewhere everyday so havent had a chance to write something up here which i had been planning 2 since my last comment. Ok, heres the story. I rememba abt a month or 2 ago, some1 commented abt the 2nd point (which is gone now) on some1 elses blog. And there was some discussion abt it. And i dont remember any1 saying anything against it. So i thought if it was ok then it mite b ok now. But sorry once again, i didnt realise je it wud make u guys so mad and upset.

3:28 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home