All Hearts are dead except those with knowledge... All those with knowledge are asleep except those who perform good actions... All those who perform good actions are deceived except those with sincerity... And all those with sincerity are in a constant state of anxiety... [Imam Shafi'i]

Friday, July 29, 2005

Yay, finally got it!


I finally got the scanner to work and scanned this foto of me when i was a baby. I absolutely LOVE happy babies so this pic is my favourite. And plus, I was cheery then and I still am. C the big blood clot type thing near my right eye? Its a hemangeoma (i think thats how u spell it). Anyway it was very serious with me and because my Mum followed the advice of a few very stupid unqualified doctors I almost died with the 'treatment'. But alhamdulillah a good doctor came along and suggested some decent treatment - leave it alone, it will go away by itself. And alhamdulillah its gone. All thats left is a small mark there which every1 thinks I have because of glasses, lol. (By the way, I dont wear glasses, never did and insha Allah will never have to because alhamdulillah so far my eyesight has been quite good).

By the way, thanx 4 the inspiration princess ;)

18 Comments:

Blogger L said...

i cant see the pic ishii apu!

7:07 pm

 
Blogger Emu said...

hey, u too???
peach, fix it.

8:40 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

Really? How do u fix it? Any ideas? I can c it...

8:41 am

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

Is that better people, I uploaded it again. Can u c it now?

8:48 am

 
Blogger Emu said...

i can c it

4:24 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

finally! great =D

6:49 pm

 
Blogger eccentric_human said...

wow cool iishii!!! u look cho cute MashaAllah.. did u want to b an enggr at that time? i donno what u r being now though. n btw, dosto, i forgot to tell u, i linked u from my site.

7:38 pm

 
Blogger L said...

yup i can see it too.

9:17 pm

 
Blogger L said...

hey u hav a tol on ur right cheek! i just noticed that. u kno opi korim she has 1 in her left cheek and so do i. lol

9:19 pm

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

Dimples!! How cute!!!! mA...
Maybe I should call you "dimples" from now, but then, I'd have to call Lamz Dimples as well.

10:05 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

Salams,

Eccentric dosto: Its ok, no probs with linking me. I linked ur site as well, so i hope u dont mind that i didnt ask u.

Lamz: lol, ya we both have dimples on opposite sides. I had 1 on my left side initially but now if u realize i have 2 dimples on my right cheek. Thats from getting hit on the head/face with a hockey stick 3 consecutive days in a row! May be i shud do that 2 my left cheek to balance out my dimples - talk about masochistic behaviour eh flynn? (wow, i know what that means, YAY!)

Flynn: Did u no that Sawyer calls Kate 'dimples' sometimes in LOST (along with 'freckles' and what not). HAHAHA, sorry wat u sed just reminded me of that.

1:14 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

By the way, EH, what duz 'enggr' mean?

1:14 pm

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

eggr- short for engineer... I'm guessing, but that makes sense.

2:00 pm

 
Blogger eccentric_human said...

yeh flynn got it right, the way u r playing with that 'radio'(i guess, n i also guess it was broken that day, IF u were a dusto babu at that time), it makes me think u were wishing to be an engineer. m i correct?

10:34 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

hahaha, me an engineer? jiboneo hote partam na. I am enemies with maths (perhaps not as much as flynn). 'Babu dosto', HAHAHA, ami hashte hashte behosh, that sounds so funny! Ash, wow, ur bak after so long! Hope ur better. And ya, sawyer is so funny and not too bad looking mite i add, lol.

7:33 am

 
Blogger eccentric_human said...

i think u've got a problem with reading transliterated bangla (got that idea from ur comment in lamzblog, where u read birokto instead of bitorko). now i didn't mean babu dosto(babu friend). I meant dusto babu (naughty baby). tumi ki dushto chile chotobelay? tahole to nirghat or radio(wat was it)potol tulechile.

9:14 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

lol, is that wat u sed? haha, ami asholei kana. I wasnt dushto, i was the lokkhiest baby ever kintu ektu beshi kotha boltam and i know i still do. Amar naam chilo bokbok ali when i was little and my sis was called chupchap ali. Not much has changed i think =)

6:09 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

What do u mean 'looked'? I still do, lolz, jokes =P

6:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home