All Hearts are dead except those with knowledge... All those with knowledge are asleep except those who perform good actions... All those who perform good actions are deceived except those with sincerity... And all those with sincerity are in a constant state of anxiety... [Imam Shafi'i]

Saturday, July 16, 2005

More changes...

Salams ppl,

As u mite have realised that my old template for my blog was stuffing up. I dont know what was wrong with it! WEIRD huh? Well, i suck with computers so rather than fixing it up I just changed it 2 a more simple 1. So even if it duznt resemble me as much as my old template did, kichu korar nai my dostos.

Guess what? I got a letter in post from Nabila that was 10 pages long! I was so shocked and happy at the same time. She replied 2 a letter I wrote 6 months ago so ekta duita page likhle hoito na. Nabila, yaar, tui ekhon mone hoi onek din pore ekta thik kaaj korli =P

YMSA girls Islamic comp was 2day. Sad 4 me the organisers could not compete 2day. Even if we were given permission to compete, I would probably b the only 1 who was super willing 2 perform something. My sis came 1st in Islamic nasheed. Yay! Alhamdulillah! Masha Allah! I'm running out of praises. Help.... well, dekhte to hobe bon kar, tai na? Plus the little girls were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE masha Allah! I wanned to go up on stage and just cuddle them! To tell u the truth they were quite inspirational, esp during the Quran recitation comp. They were so much better at it than me *blush*. Plus they had super memories masha Allah. I always need the lyrics to sing anything (even 2 sentences) but these amazing kids were doing it off the top of their heads and confidently too. While the big girls were trembling with fear, one younger girl even volunteered to have a go even tho she was too young for any age group!

Got Harry Potter 6 today. Left home @ 7.30 in the morning. Initially i thought it was early enuff but wen we got there i wish we had came earlier! The line was huge and people were dressed up like witches and wizards. And all the media was there too. Anika and I tried so hard 2 b on the camera while they shoot. But they only interviewed the people that were dressed up. But oh well, even if they interviewed us, we wud be speechless cos honestly, i'm nowhere near as obsessed as the people i saw today (alhamdulillah).

Well, thats all from me 4 2day. I hafta go now and check out otha ppls blogs. Haven't been visiting ppls blogs 4 a while so I betta catch up. Wassalam ppls. Hope ur all enjoying urselves wherever u r.

9 Comments:

Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

that explains the dymocks balloons! And guess what, for next year, we're planning for all AMs to compete as well. Won't that be fun? And this uncle said if we could get 100 contestants then he'd pray for the prizes. Isn't that nice? We've got difficult work ahead. WE should start planning NOW!

6:17 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

Yay! That should be great fun insha Allah! I'm so excited already. How many contestants did we have this time? 100 doesn't sound like a lot unless we compare it to a real situation. How nice of the uncle to offer! Because if we have more than 100 contestants there will be more expenses. So it IS very generous masha Allah. Lets try to rach that goal insha Allah.

6:40 pm

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

LOL- I should very much like for any uncles to pray for the prizes, but I should like it more if the uncle actually offered money, eh?
;)

8:27 pm

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

testing

8:28 pm

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

freee-d.blogspot.com

I wonder if this will work...

8:28 pm

 
Blogger L said...

it doesnt work... is that supposed to a link?? lol

1:29 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

Yup feel free 2 add me 2 ur blog. No1 can complain abt publicity can they, lol.

10:48 am

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

lol, yay! Thats y i had to change my template from the nice shiny sparkly one to this full boring one, so that u ppl cud visit me without ur comp stuffing up =D

7:42 am

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

lol, ya, amar chander tukra bon ta competition e first hoise masha Allah. She sand "Where we belong" by Zain Bhikha. Do u no that 1?

11:20 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home