All Hearts are dead except those with knowledge... All those with knowledge are asleep except those who perform good actions... All those who perform good actions are deceived except those with sincerity... And all those with sincerity are in a constant state of anxiety... [Imam Shafi'i]

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Dont ask...

How r u supposed to know who to seek advice from when u desperately need help? I know that theres a hadith where the prophet (SAS) told us to seek help from those who fear Allah. But isn't it weird how if what u need advice about is regarding some sin u've fallen into it is so difficult and often seems impossible to seek help from those who fear Allah? Because u begin to think that these ppl r so good and get ashamed of urself and fall into a bigger form of deppression. Obviously it's all shaytans tricks with our minds. But how do u overcome it?

By the way ppl, dont start thinking that ami deppressed. Just asking coz i know this is a scenario many many ppl fall into. Thats y with all the people I've ever given dawah to, they've been like really good friends to me so i guess they cud always tell me stuff, regardless of how personal they were. And as a frend I've always been able to advise them in a way that they wud value what i had to say. But when stuff comes up with me i cant tell em, coz oder chokh e ami choto hoye jabo and they will start to think that what I do is ok by Islam. And then I'll get even more deppressed. I think the best solution here is to open up 2 Allah - build up a closer bond with Him. Then 'har mushkil ahsan ho jayega', meaning all ur problems will become easy to solve (it sounds way too cliche in hindi).

9 Comments:

Blogger flynn.t said...

Yes, well- you know my opinions on your sine waves... I won't bother restating them.
Can't wait for Thursday! ;)

3:33 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

Lol, i know. Good 2 c u didnt waste ur time and effort riting it up agen. Plus if u did, I'd probably get even more deppressed =P. C u thursday insha Allah.

5:26 pm

 
Blogger L said...

i feel depressed too.

8:15 pm

 
Blogger Emu said...

oi! kothay gela??!!

8:21 am

 
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

i don't know what to say without knowing what kinda sin your talking about...and I'm thinking you watch a bit too many hindi movies!

1:32 pm

 
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

iishii why didn't you come to the lunch???? Quite disappointed asis ashes i'm sure

10:30 am

 
Blogger L said...

flying daggers ur finally getting into ur blog!

1:35 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

Salams ppl,
Sorry my internet speed is so slow so I'm @ a frends place and riting this. M apu, wasnt the lunch cancelled? Thats wat I was told by flynn. Sorry ppl, u shud c a new post up soon insha Allah and dont worry, me hapi again =D Sine wave back at 1 alhamdulillah.

7:47 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

No need 2 ask, u can add me my daggy lil frend. And Mapu, how do u no that i was quoting from a hindi movie, i know hindi and urdu, it mite be something i made up ;)

5:29 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home