All Hearts are dead except those with knowledge... All those with knowledge are asleep except those who perform good actions... All those who perform good actions are deceived except those with sincerity... And all those with sincerity are in a constant state of anxiety... [Imam Shafi'i]

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Need time out...

Salams ppl,

Sorry, onek din dhore blog kora hoche na. Besto ba onno kichu na, but just ben feeling so tired lately. Khali ghum ashe - esp when i have something 2 do =P

The other day Ema, Flynn, Sadia and me went to M apu's place and tennsi khele amar shara ga betha - uff! Kichu korte pari na. I feel like I'm diseased. I really need to get more fit. Ektu doura douri korlei ga betha hoye jay. How did everyone else feel afterwards, any betha?

I wat to welcome eccentric_human to this 'happy' blog (I dont no y u ppl think its 'happy' - mite be the colours, eh?). Kemon lagtese apnar? U'll fit in just fine, every1 here is quite nice but usually beshi keo ashe na. Ashleo rarely comment kore =( I'm not as popular as I thought I was, lol.

Man, there's so much to do these holidays. There's the Islamic Competition and the reunion back to back. I'm gonna b so bz preparing for both of em! Insha Allah I will survive bu having work 4 days a week doesn't help! Man, every1 hates their work dont they? Eita bhebe nijeke consolation dei. Kaaje jete iche kore na, but I need to go, I have to go. Taka poisha nai =( Bekar hoye boshe boshe ammu abbur taka khaite lojja lage coz they have so much problems with money anyway.

Hey ppl, I'm so excited about the swimming pool at my place. It shud be finished by October/September insha Allah and of course u ppl can invite urself. I'm terrible at dawat and formalities as Ema and Flynn will tell u. Amar bashai ashle i make ppl cook. We cook 2getha and eat. Ammu abbu kaaje thakle, if ur mostly home alone, u'll become like that too.

Acha ppl, bokor bokor na kore betta get rady 4 work. Jete hobe soon. Take care and make dua 4 me.

Wassalam

9 Comments:

Blogger flynn.t said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:29 pm

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:30 pm

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

I was so in pain that I knew not which leg was left and which my right! They both felt useless and... well, in pain! Excruciating! It's better now, though. Thank golly!
Btw- I am home now! Finally... hehe- left the poor Amin's very tired and worn out and sick of me, I do declare! Lol... never fear, I shall be back! Heh.

7:40 pm

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

PS- can u burn the other 2 DVD's in time 4 the reunion??... my olda sis is dying 4 it.

7:41 pm

 
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

iishii din't I ask for the grad vodeo be4 ayesha. be honest. if i did, i'd be very upset if she got it before me.

p.s. after you left ms flunn and snowman, we slept like the dead which is why we missed ur call to say ur home safe. Had a fullhouse in the evening: Salsabila's lot came over and kept me busy.

10:40 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

hehe, so I wasnt the only unfit one of the pack. I feel much better now =D

Ash wants ekanno borti DVD not reunion one so dont worry M apu, u'll c it b4 her insha Allah. But if u come 2 reunion, u'll c it MUCH before her so take ur pick, coming or not?

10:25 am

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

Poor M. Apu and family! See, now? You should have let us escape sooner...

7:24 pm

 
Blogger flynn.t said...

LOL!! You thought Ash was asking for the grad. video?? I don't thik she cares much about our grad.

Oh, and Ishi- you were supposed to feel very special because Snowman paid you, and only you, a visit.

7:26 pm

 
Blogger Aaisha said...

Hehe, my sis eto kharap khele, i knew it! Amar kas theke kokhono lesson ney na =P

10:26 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home