All Hearts are dead except those with knowledge... All those with knowledge are asleep except those who perform good actions... All those who perform good actions are deceived except those with sincerity... And all those with sincerity are in a constant state of anxiety... [Imam Shafi'i]

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Feeling not so peachy...

Salams,

Hotath kore mon ta kharap hoye gelo. This is after I spoke 2 ammu abt the TS this weekend and she said I can't go because apparently I go to too many Islamic gatherings. The last Islamic gathering I went to was around 2 weeks ago and I was only there for around 2 hours. I dunno, sometimes I just wish that I didnt hafta hide so much from my parents. It feels bad when u hide something bad you're doing from your family. But it feels even worse when u hafta hide the good that u do from your family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaisha said...

lol, ya, u will have 2 b the center of attention. But dont worry, u will get used to the euphoria of being the centre of it all ;-)

10:22 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home